Recommend Raging Ruff Reviews!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ruff Update #2, Facebook Fan Page?

     Hello guys! It's Raging Ruff here, just giving you a regular post! Really, this posting thing is something I'm trying to get used to. So, I will attempt to post everyday when I can.

     Anyways, so this post is going to be about the site. I've been editing it every now and then so if you see a drastic change do be alarmed. I'm just trying to find the right style lol.

      So, like the title says I plan to make a Facebook fan page! That way you can like my site and tell your friends about my wonderful reviews! Or just tell them how stupid and naive I am lol.

Facebook.com
     Either way, once I get it up and going I will put a Facebook social plugin and that way you can easily access the fan page!

     Thank you guys for following and liking this and the fan page! Other sites and things will be updated as time goes on. Rome wasn't built in a day either, or maybe it was! lol.

Alton W. Ruff, Main Contributor
alton.w.ruff@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Show Raging Ruff Reviews to your friends!