Recommend Raging Ruff Reviews!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Hidden-Review-of-the-Day! Opus Orange, yea that's a type of juice right?

     Hey guys, I got to say I'm a little surprised that I actually couldn't find a review on this band! However I couldn't let these guys just go by and I really wanted to make them the Hidden-Review today. So It's a musical day indeed, and Opus Orange is a great unique band to get you in that feel good mood!

     Initially when I saw Opus Orange I was really shocked and when I showed my buddies they loved them! However I first asked if they hear of them and they all responded with, "Oh yea, that's that really good OJ right?". I couldn't help but want to smack them in the face, but after words they were the ones who felt bad for not even hearing about this band!

     Opus Orange has a great breezy-pop feel that gives off a care-free vibe that's always fun to listen to. Everyone of their songs have got that good feeling attached to it. I dare you to not start tapping along to the beat because even your body will know, " Wow, this isn't Justin Bieber crap, alright!". It's something different and it's a shame to see a great band not be noticed.

     So, I'll post a link to their songs on MySpace, I should have a video from YouTube to listen here on the blog, and if you like what your hearing then I would suggest you click on the iTunes link to all their songs and albums. Also, they're very cheap each song only .99 cents and there albums only 3-5 dollars.

Sources:

Alton W. Ruff, Main Contributor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Show Raging Ruff Reviews to your friends!