Recommend Raging Ruff Reviews!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ruff Update #1, New iPhone?

     Hello, sorry about the slowness of posting the Darkspore review guys! I'm really in no rush so it might take me some time, so thanks for bearing with me! Also with this update I'd like to say I received from a good friend of mine his dad's iPhone 4! Best part in 3, 2, 1...for free!

     Now I know what your thinking already, what's the catch. It's really banged up. I'll post a couple pictures of it. really it's all just the exterior so I plan on buying some repair pieces and fixing it up!

     So, bottom line its a repairable phone and even works great as is if you can believe it. I should be keeping up post on the progress that I go into fixing it's looks!

Front side

Backside

 
















  Also, if anybody has any cool sites that have neat back-plates or other cool stuff for iPhone's I'd be all ears! Thanks!

Alton W. Ruff, Main Contributor
alton.w.ruff@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Show Raging Ruff Reviews to your friends!