Recommend Raging Ruff Reviews!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ruff Update #5, If I Stumble Across Something, I Guess I Should Pick it Up?

     Raging Ruff Reviews here with another update for you today! As we try to expand we are trying our best the get a good following and to show the world what we have to offer.

     With that, RRR is now apart of Stumble Upon! So if you end up "stumbling" into RRR don't be surprised! Also, we have a stumble button on our page, so if you find an article you like please be sure to share it on you Facebook/twitter and also show to Stumble Upon! Thanks for following and please, let your friends know about the site!

     Reminder too, I would love to hear any suggestions of anything you'd like me to review. You can contact me on the "Contact Ruff" page. All idea's will be taken into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Show Raging Ruff Reviews to your friends!