Recommend Raging Ruff Reviews!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Ruff Update #6, Google+ Fan Page.

     Hello guys! It's Raging Ruff here letting you know all you people on Google+ that RRR now has a fan page!

     So, go support your favorite Review sharing site to your friend and families, we really do appreciate your support!

     Also, if your saying, "Well Alton, I don't have a Google+ account, and I wouldn't want one because I already have a Facebook." Yes, I kind of figured that, but Google+ is actually pretty cool and has definitely gotten a lot better than when it initially came on the scene! So, like always, go check it out and maybe you'll find Google+ a little more interesting then you first thought!

I thought you might get a laugh out of this, because I did lol!
  
Sources and Links to our fan page:

Alton W. Ruff, Main Contributor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Show Raging Ruff Reviews to your friends!