Recommend Raging Ruff Reviews!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ruff Update #4, Why would I tell them I'm on the toilet?

https://twitter.com/#!/

Daily use is required.
     OK, so I always was one of the people that laughed about how stupid twitter was...so go ahead and laugh.

     Now, that you got that out of your system, I'm proud to announce Raging Ruff Reviews now has a twitter! You can now know exactly when I review stuff and what I'll be looking into next, even when I'm on the toilet. So go, follow our reviews and my site to your hearts content!

     Also, I really hope this is the last social media network that comes out, because I'm sick of making accounts for stuff lol!

Alton W. Ruff, Main Contributor
alton.w.ruff@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Show Raging Ruff Reviews to your friends!