Recommend Raging Ruff Reviews!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pre-Easter Family and Gaming! Gone Crazy?


     Sorry guys I realize it's been a few days since I've posted a Hidden-Review, but I've been a little tied up to say the least and this blog can get just a tad crazy with school and work.

     It's pre-easter weekend and had a wonderful dinner at my GF's Aunt's house. I've also been catching up on some gaming now that I received the PS Vita!


     I was able to beat Uncharted: Golden Abyss and hope to put out a review in the near future, fingers crossed, and I'm working on Wipeout 2048! I'll also hope to be doing more reviews of PS Vita games in the future too!

     So, please don't run off just yet. I'm still here and I hope you guys understand. Thanks! Also, Happy April Fools Day! lol

Guys at Technabob playing demo of Uncharted.
Sources:

Alton W. Ruff, Main Contributor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Show Raging Ruff Reviews to your friends!